Technical Program Manager - Federal
What we are looking for
You will be responsible for ensuring mission success by leading the development and integration of Ditto's platform with various government partners. These projects will be diverse in nature and require you to be organized and flexible to adapt to changing situations.
On one project, you may be working with the customer to clarify how each of its requirements can be met, including the plan, scope and work required. In another situation, you may be acting as a hybrid product/project manager, creating a vision with the customer, and leading a team of engineers to transform that vision into a tangible new product. During all this, you must be able to collaborate with both external and internal stakeholders, communicate plans clearly to all parties, and manage teams towards success.
Success in this position also hinges on systems/engineering experience, or the ability to learn technical concepts - mainly software related- quickly. Digging into the details to understanding system dependencies, technical risks and the impact of key architectural decisions with the engineering team is a must. You will be expected to utilize your technical aptitude in conjunction with your program/project management skills to deliver the best outcome for Ditto and the customer.
Work with a remote team, manage your own time, and tackle interesting problems. Ditto is an equal opportunity employer with people from many different cultures and countries. We celebrate empathy are committed to building a diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skillsets, and perspectives, and to providing our employees with a rewarding and inclusive work environment.
- Ownership: Own the project from start to finish with the customer and the engineering team. Develop the technical path for success, identify engineering needs, and validate the projected product outcome with the customer
- Embed/Engage: Integrate closely with our clients, understand their challenges and shape Ditto platform to meet specific mission needs
- Build/Orchestrate: Work with Ditto's engineers to build the solution and/or pivot development as needed to meet client needs
- Plan: Develop, organize and communicate the path to success with both internal and external partners
- Grow: Scale the business through our client’s own success
- Experience with the deployment and integration of complex hardware and software systems
- Experience with government contracts a plus.
- Experience with building, leading and managing teams
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
- Comfortable with setting and achieving goals in an amorphous environment.
- Comfortable with working in limited resource environments.
- Prior systems engineering or software integration experience is a plus
- Minimum 5 yrs of work experiences required
- Ability to travel required.
U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs access to export controlled data.
Clearance might be required and will be sponsored (if you already have it that is a plus!).