Product Engineer - Web
What we are looking for
We are looking for a product engineer that will ensure our Ditto SDK is loved by its users. You will maintain a suite of demo apps, UI components, documentation, and other content to help guide our users. We want to deliver the best developer experience possible.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience with web development, including Electron and WASM. You should enjoy learning new technologies as our SDK is cross-platform and you will be expected to gain knowledge of other platforms. Strong written and oral communication is a requirement as you will be the voice of the product. In addition, travel is likely as you may work onsite with our customers and represent Ditto at industry conferences.
Work with a remote team, manage your own time, and tackle interesting problems. Ditto is an equal opportunity employer with people from many different cultures and countries. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skillsets, and perspectives, and to providing our employees with a rewarding and inclusive work environment.
- Build and maintain a suite of UI components built around Ditto
- Write documentation and other content to guide our users
- Refine our APIs to make them feel natural for each platform
- Work within engineering team to develop new features based on user feedback
- Support customers deploying Ditto
- Travel and run educational activities with customers
- Represent Ditto at industry conferences
- Strong experience with web development (additional languages/platforms a plus!)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and love of great user experiences