Motion and Graphic Designer
What we are looking for
We are looking for a motion and graphic designer to help us communicate our extremely complex piece of software into visual communication graphics and videos. Here are examples video and graphics that we regularly produce for customers:
- Mix and Match Network Protocols Video
- Post COVID-19 Aviation Changes Video
- Realtime Sync for Aviation in Cabin and Cockpit
In the first 14 days, you will take existing Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop files and create graphics for social media promotion, blog posts, and website assets. The 14 days, we will graduate from creating static imagery to full fledged short motion graphics using Adobe After Effects. In the next 30 days, you'll take existing written concepts, translate them into storyboards and review them with our leadership team and create short videos based off the feedback. In this period, we highly depend on you to generate new ideas based off your learning about the product.
Ditto's success is deeply dependent on it's graphics and motion graphics. These communication tools help customers see what we do in simple terms. A picture is a 1000 words, but a short video is 1,000,000. Although we are an engineering firm, we highly value the visual element in our marketing and sales process.
- Create highly engaging motion graphics and still graphics using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Assist in creation of animation storyboards
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Provide accurate estimates for projects
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for projects.
- Collaborate closely and frequently with with leadership team on the progress of large projects
- Generate short videos in a short amount of time. We are aiming for a balance of quality and speed when it comes to creating videos.
- Ability to solve communication challenges of a complex product using visual design
- Manage time effectively and ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Self start with innate desire to work independently.
- Ability to gradually create regularly reusable content
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with Blender or Cinema 4D a plus
- Experience with Adobe Character Animator a plus
- Experience with Lottie a plus
- Strong online portfolio showcasing previous work
- Experience with social media management tools like Hootsuite a plus
- Comfortable with setting and achieving goals in an rapidly changing environment.
Please include an online portfolio when applying.