Aviation Business Development Manager
What we are looking for
Ditto aims to expand the internet. Our software enables devices to synchronize data in realtime, even where the internet doesn't reach. For example, we enable cabin crew and pilots in commercial aircraft to share data in realtime from their mobile devices or industrial machines to sync data amongst themselves and the cloud.
We're looking for an aviation business development manager who will make intimate strong relationships with the largest airlines in the world. We close $100k-$1M figure deals in 6-9 months with large Fortune 500 companies. Our sales cycles are complex and involve many stakeholders. Your job will be to align these stakeholders with varying incentives towards a common project goal, ultimately leading to a successful sale and deployment. You'll empower every type of company, from airlines, supply and logistics companies, to retailers and fast-growing startups.
Our current customers are high profile airlines and traditionally needed face-to-face meetings to fully understand our product and facilitate sales. Now, almost all of this has moved to video conference calls. Since many of our customers and clients are from around the world, you may need to jump on calls that are more aligned with your client's time zone than your own.
- Developing and executing strategic account plans for the aviation industry Meeting activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Developing partnerships with 3rd party IT consulting companies to develop, market, and sell comprehensive solutions to high-profile clients
- Advising customers around integration of software products or APIs
- Working closely with our customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Working closely with our product marketing team to create innovative solutions and marketing material to further expand our pipeline
- Coordinating strategic enterprise customers and logo enterprise targets to create business opportunities and relationships
- Conducting customer discovery calls for Ditto's product
- Performing product demos and thoughtful-leadership events to existing and prospective customers
- Effectively selling the value proposition of Ditto’s products and technologies to key stakeholders within an account.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Management, Economics, Finance, or a closely related field
- Two years of experience in sales to the aviation industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM